Time to "Make a Change - Make a Difference"!
Turn a negative into a POSITIVE!
For one day or five days or everyday, start turning your negatives into a POSITIVE!
This can be one of the toughest challenges yet, but I know you are ready for it.
- Wellness begins in the heart and with a positive attitude.
- We often dwell on the negative, forcing ourselves away from the beauty of what might really be happening.
- Problem is we have our own expectations and agendas which may not flow well with others.
- Remember to let go, let God...
- Know your limits and controls, learn the serenity prayer.
- Many times, a negative situation will be something you look back on and laugh.
- Remind yourself that energy is limited and best spent on positive living.
- Staple it shut, throw it away, and smile as big as you can!
- You've got this!
While often associated with AA, this prayer is one that every person should learn and abide by. Our lives are better because of it:
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.
"I am worthy of a healthy life"
1. Carefully and with intention be aware of negative energy and turn it into a positive.
2. When positive becomes habit, living with MS will be better.
3. Make a change and help yourself to a healthier life.
4. Record feelings in My Journal
5. Share the moment: #selfcareMVMT
Instagram – Facebook – Twitter
Because together we’ve got this!
#challenge #dowhatyoucan #spon #takethatms