The little things with MS add up quickly. Here are a few notes from my trip to Texas in a nutshell to remind myself that I can thrive with MS:
- Weather - 70F is about the perfect weather for MS
- Family - quality time necessary for healthy living
- Friends - how do we live without them?
- Relaxed schedules - going with the flow and learning to float...
- Good eats - healthy, and not so healthy! Sometimes it's just about the taste.
- Good drinks - from juicing to water to local brewery, No Label, fun to explore!
- Activities: TV, film, photography, hiking, golfing and more. Got my Canon 400mm lens back from shop. Watch out birds!
- New movies/shows - started watching Heartland. The simple things in life...
- Good conversation - in person and online. Being present.
- Exploration: Lady Bird Johnson wildflower center. Love this place! Visual. Physical. Peaceful. Beautiful. - having an open mind and enjoying all there is in life!
Some photos I took along the way:
|Cardinal at LBJ wildflower center|
"Texas...where nature and culture meet"
"Healthy living with MS...where nature and culture meet"
Let's do this!