MS sees no borders, neither does the GirlwithMS.com
Medicine is expensive and many folks can not afford their treatments. I am proud to off YouDrug.com as an option. This is a Canadian company and can save patients up to 80% off of very expensive drugs.
The image below represents general pricing and not necessarily from youDrug.com.
One of my passions is supporting American businesses but let's be honest, they are over the top expensive. The main reason for prescription drug prices higher in the United States than anywhere else in the world is the existence of government-protected “monopoly” rights for drug manufacturers.
For more information check out this article: Why US Drugs Cost So Much More
Have Questions or Concerns? Check out these facts:
- YDS is upheld by stringent Canadian Food & Drug safety standards.
- They only source from Canada to ensure quality/safety/efficacy of medication sold
- All orders *must* be accompanied by a legitimate prescription as an on staff doctor does verify before orders can be filled. They have a strict policy about this to maintain their approval and good standing with regulatory bodies
- They are certified and endorsed both federally and provincially by by CIPA (Canadian International Pharmacy Association) as well as MIPA (Manitoba International Pharmacy Association) and in good standing as a BBB Accredited Business.
- Also verified by PharmacyChecker, an independent 3rd party which verifies online pharmacies for safety/legitimacy.
- Free standard shipping on ALL orders over $100 and low rates for orders under $100.
- Prices marked in local currency so Americans can shop in USD
- Fonts are large and easy to read for elderly and those with vision issues
- Easy to use website. Prescriptions can be attached from your device/computer as an image snapped with a smartphone or other type of camera/image device.
- Search for products by name - brand name and generics available (but they can only fill what the doctor has prescribed so if the RX is for brand, customer can only order that and vice versa if generic).
- Up to 80% savings made possible simply due to government and regulatory differences between U.S. and Canada. Canada has caps on how much businesses can profit off sale of drugs which means no price gauging as unfortunately is common in the U.S.
- Registering for an account is free
- Customer service is available during business hours, M-F where needed and YDS strives to ensure professional, courteous service for all.
- Packages are shipped discreetly with privacy in mind.
- 90 Day Return policy and satisfaction guarantee for customer peace of mind
- Over the counter drugstore products available
- Accept Visa/Mastercard/Discover or a paper check.
- YDS does not sell controlled substances or those flagged as highly addictive (i.e. Opiates)
- They will price match against other CIPA-accredited pharmacies where price is lower (customer must provide proof - info in FAQs).
I hope this is helpful! For more, you may want to review their FAQs here: https://www.youdrugstore.com/faq.html