I created this recipe as Farmgirl - during my FarmosaFarms.org days. Click here for other recipes I created as Farmgirl
About This Recipe
"Cooling and nutritious. Make it for snacks on the go!"
- 6 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 purple onion, finely chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 red sweet bell pepper, seeded and chopped ( or green)
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cups tomato juice (low sodium) or 4 cups tomato sauce ( low sodium)
- Combine all ingredients.
- Blend slightly, to desired consistency.
- Place in non-metal, non-reactive storage container, cover tightly and refrigerate overnight, allowing flavors to blend.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this soup!